We provide GP and homeless healthcare services in Southampton, as well as specialist services in Southampton and Portsmouth.
Our specialist services include podiatry, persistent pain, rheumatology, Tuberculosis and Musculoskeletal (MSK) physiotherapy.
Our GP surgery operates out of three sites in Southampton:
- Nicholstown Surgery at the Royal South Hants Hospital
- The Solent Surgery in Portswood
- Adelaide GP Surgery in Millbrook
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), also referred to as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) is a long-term illness with a wide range of symptoms. The most common symptom is extreme tiredness. There isn't a specific test for CFS/ME, so it's diagnosed based on your symptoms and by ruling ou…
A multi-disciplinary primary care team providing care to homeless people in Southampton.
Call: 0300 123 3991
Please visit our Solent MSK website
- Outpatient MSK adult physiotherapy (Southampton & Portsmouth)
- Specialist MSK assessment teams (Southampton & Portsmouth)
- Chronic pain teams (Southampton & Portsmouth)
- Hydrotherapy (Portsmouth Solent)
- Rheumatology (Southampton…
Call: 0300 123 6680 / 0300 123 6682
The term “Persistent pain” refers to pain that persists beyond the time normally expected for healing following injury or disease. This is often defined as more than six months. Research has shown that persistent pain can often be related to changes within the nervous system. We …
Physiotherapy is a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle. At the core is the patient’s involvement in their own care, through education, awareness, empowerment and participation in thei…
The Solent Podiatry Service is made up of clinical foot experts who aim to drive personalised quality care for patients with complex medical and foot health to optimise quality of life.
We are a dedicated team of around 65 members of staff, which include Podiatrists, Podiatry Ass…
Call: 0300 300 2012
Our rheumatology team has expertise in managing rheumatic disorders such as:
- Different kinds of arthritis- osteoarthritis, gout, inflammatory arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis, a form of spinal inflammatory arthritis
Our specialist team is made up of advanced practice physiotherapists and podiatrists who are highly skilled in specialist assessment and management of musculoskeletal disorders.
They may offer you:
- Expert examination to people who are referred by their physiotherapist or GP t…