Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
We offer a confidential, non-clinical advice and support service to patients and their families and carers.
We are here to help you with resolving your questions quickly and efficiently, and we do so by liaising with staff, managers, and where appropriate, liaise with relevant organisations to negotiate immediate or prompt solutions.
The PALS Team also helps to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
What can we help you with?
- provide advice and support to patients, their families, and carers
- provide information on NHS services
- listen to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- help you with health-related questions
- signposting you to the appropriate Trust, should your enquiry not be provided by Solent NHS Trust
- give you information and guidance about the NHS
- give you information on the NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help from an Advocate if you would like help with making a complaint provide information on support groups outside the NHS, including Carer Groups
- provide you with required telephone numbers should you be unsure who you need to contact regarding an appointment or enquiry
- if you know which service you want to contact but do know their contact details please use our directory
For more information on our PALS function, or should you have any questions, please contact a member of the team on:
Telephone: (Free phone) 0800 013 2319 (9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
We want to be able to deal with your query quickly and effectively so when emailing the PALS team please include your D.O.B and address. You do not have to include any other personal information.
PALS & Complaints Feedback Form
Please submit your feedback to us using our PALS & Complaints Feedback Form.
Please complete the feedback form providing as many details as possible about the about the episode of care and the clinicians involved.