We are committed to giving great care to our service users and patients. Our people do exceptional things, this is your opportunity to nominate those who really make a difference. Nominations can be made in the categories below:
- Colleague of the month
- Leader of the month
- Team of the month
An independent panel review all nominations and select one colleague, one team and one leader, who deserve special recognition for the creativity or innovation they have shown, or the difference they have made.
Please nominate one of our fantastic people using the form below, or if you would prefer to submit your nomination through video or audio format, please email email@example.com
Your nomination should include a short summary of how the person has demonstrated the HEART values.
To assist you in making a nomination please consider the following points. How does the individual or team...?
- demonstrate and role model our HEART values and culture
- demonstrate innovation that is keeping more people safe and well at home or improving the patient journey and experience
- use their work to deliver improvements in safety and quality
- clearly use the experience of communities and patients to inform their work, improve safety and quality or to change care
- demonstrate collaboration with partners to lead influence and shape the delivery of care across the local health and care system
- work with our communities and improve inclusivity
Winners (coming soon)