Solent Sexual Health Services
Solent NHS Trust Sexual Health Service provides Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and Genito-Urinary Medicine (GUM) services across Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and Southampton.
Please visit our website www.letstalkaboutit.nhs.uk for more information.
Our specialist services include:
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Contraception (including injection, implant and coils)
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Unplanned pregnancy services (BPAS)
- HIV testing, treatment and care
- Under 25's Chlamydia testing and treatment
- Psychosexual counselling(by GP referral only)
- Vasectomy servicesHampshire, Portsmouth & Southampton. (Isle of Wight vasectomy provided by MSI UK Reproductive Choices)
- 1 to 1 support
Our online services include:
- Booking of appointments
- STI self-sampling test for anyone aged 18 years and over
- Chlamydia self-sampling test for anyone aged 16 to 24 years
- Condoms by post
- Online help via the 'Need Help? button.
Our service is available via a single point of access number, contactable 8am to 8pm 7 days a week on 0300 300 2016 or visit our website www.letstalkaboutit.nhs.uk for more information.