Pulmonary Rehabilitation – Portsmouth City & Hampshire
We provide Pulmonary Rehabilitation for patients suffering with a long term lung condition; providing exercise and self management education.
- Patients with a respiratory condition where daily living activities are limited by subjective dyspnoea. *Non Portsmouth Groups – we can only accept COPD or Bronchiectasis*
- Patients experiencing decreasing exercise tolerance
- On optimum drug therapy
- Motivated to attend
- Recent exacerbation (whether they have previously attended or not)
- Patients who have previously attended but have deteriorated
New patient referral form on PIP (GP -Respiratory section) SPA referrals
Full service description
We provide evidence based Pulmonary Rehabilitation for Portsmouth City, Fareham & Gosport CCG, South East CCG and the North Hants CCG area.
The classes are held at community sites twice a week - 7 weeks in Portsmouth and 6 weeks in all other areas. We provide strength and endurance exercises to help promote an active lifestyle, as well as self management advice and education.
Other information & documentation
Fax to 02392 340240
Enquiries to 02392 683458 (Portsmouth) 02392 683484 (rest of Hampshire)
- Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Monday- Friday (excluding Band Holidays) 8.30am-4.30pm.