Community Stroke Team
Rehabilitating patients within their own home following discharge from hospital for up to 6 weeks.
Must be registered with a GP in Southampton or the surrounding area.
Full service description
The Community Stroke Team offer a specialist service to people over the age of 18 who have had a stroke.
Working with patients/family and carers to support independence and improve quality of life by setting rehabilitation goals. The team consists of occupational therapists, physiotherapists, nurses, speech and language therapists and psychologists.
Via Duty Phone - Tel: 07833 401748
Western Community Hospital, William Macleod Way, Millbrook, Southampton, SO16 4XE
- Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:15 am -12:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:15 am -12:00 pm