Solent NHS Trust is calling upon dentists who wish to make a difference.
The Special Care Dental Service provides specialist and paediatric dental care to those with additional needs who cannot receive care in a general dental setting. The teams serve communities across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, working from 13 bespoke clinics with state-of-the-art equipment and the use of theatres in local hospitals.
The Trust are currently inviting experienced and newly qualified dentists, who are registered with the General Dental Council and currently listed on the NHS Dental Performers List, to apply and/or learn more about the service at their special care dental recruitment events in Andover, Southampton, Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight from 25 - 28 September 2023.
- hold a full registration as a dental surgeon with the General Dental Council
- have a current NHS Dental Performers List number
- have undertaken foundation (vocational) training or equivalent
- have undertaken a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree or equivalent
- hold a current UK professional registration.
You can view a full specification and job description on the applications page.