How can we help?
Our dedicated and highly skilled physiotherapists will:
- Take time to listen to you, as it is important we understand your problem and how your problem affects you.
- Discuss your goals and expectations.
- Conduct a full clinical assessment, before discussing our findings with you.
- Develop an action plan with you to help you recover or manage your condition.
As part of our care we may involve some of the following treatments:
- Education - helping you understand what is going on.
- Advice- helping you manage your condition.
- Individualised exercise programmes – which you could complete in the community or at one of our classes.
- Use of manual techniques- including joint mobilisation or soft tissue work.
- Lifestyle advice- we can help signpost to other services which may help enhance your activity levels, weight management, or help with smoking and alcohol.
- Referral to hydrotherapy service. (Available in Portsmouth only)