Solent NHS Trust logo

How to get help

There are two ways to access help through The Treetops Centre:

  1. Through the police. If you have been raped or sexually assaulted you can report this to the police directly if you want to. They will discuss with you the option of coming to Treetops. This option is available through the police at any time. Dial 999 in an emergency or dial 101 if it is not an emergency.
  2. As a self referral. If you don’t want police involvement (or aren’t sure) then you can attend Treetops by making an appointment. Please give us a call and a crisis worker will explain this option further. This option is only available if you are 16yrs old or above.
  3. Anyone under the age of 16yrs can access the services here at Treetops via the police if deemed appropriate.

If you are in a dangerous situation or need medical assistance then please ring 999.

If you need urgent emotional support please call the Samaritans on
08457 909090.