Role Description: Outdoor Marshal
COVID Vaccination Centres Volunteer
We are no longer taking any new applications for volunteer vaccinators but if you would like to be put on our waiting list please contact email@example.com
The focus of the role is to support the safe flow of traffic/people into and out of the vaccination centres. The role will involve directing traffic around the site and to available parking, highlighting the correct entrances for people, and generally assisting around the site.
The marshals are there to be a visible presence, offering clear direction, guidance and reassurance to visitors attending the centre, with help to exit the car park promptly.
- Observe hand gel and infection prevention practices at all times.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Wear smart casual clothing.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times, whilst on duty or outside. This is an essential part of the role.
- Adhere to Trust policies i.e. Information Governance and confidentiality.
- Take photos whilst on duty or engage in social media in relation to their volunteering.
- Disclose any information to a third party. This is an essential part of the role.
- Access clinical areas or areas that has not been authorised.
- Take any equipment or patient information from the Trust property.
- Handle instruments/needles/syringes.
- Handle contaminated waste.
How to apply
If you'd like to apply for the role of Indoor Guide please download and complete the Application Form and CARA scoring spreadsheet below, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.