Role Description: Indoor Guide
COVID Vaccination Centres Volunteer
We are no longer taking any new applications for volunteer vaccinators but if you would like to be put on our waiting list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The focus of the role is to support the safe flow of people around the vaccination centres. The role will include: helping to book people in on arrival, supporting people as they move through the centre (for example, those with limited mobility), and inviting people to give feedback (via iPads or paper).
- Observe hand gel and infection prevention practices at all times.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Wear smart casual clothing.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times, whilst on duty or outside. This is an essential part of the role.
- Adhere to Trust policies i.e. Information Governance and confidentiality.
- Take photos whilst on duty or engage in social media in relation to their volunteering.
- Disclose any information to a third party. This is an essential part of the role.
- Access clinical areas or areas that has not been authorised.
- Take any equipment or patient information from the Trust property.
- Handle instruments/needles/syringes.
- Handle contaminated waste.
How to apply
If you'd like to apply for the role of Outdoor Marshal please download and complete the Application Form and CARA scoring spreadsheet below, and return to email@example.com.