Monitoring diversity and inclusion
All NHS trusts are required, under the Equality Act 2010, to publish on an annual basis how our activities as a service provider and employer affect people with different protected characteristics. We are also required to set, review and publish Equality Objectives at least every four years.
Additionally, NHS trusts are required to complete and publish an annual assessment against the Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and WRES Action Plan, and from Autumn 2019, the Workforce Disability Standard (WDES) and WDES Action Plan.
- Read more about what is discussed at our Diversity and Inclusion strategic group.
- Find out more about the quality act and what we are obliged to do. You can also read about out equality analysis here.
- Read our Gender Pay Gap report here.
- Our commitment to deliver same-sex accommodation and what this means for patients.
- Take a look at our WRES figures