Are you worried about a relative or friend who is showing signs of dementia? Or perhaps you would like to know more about how you can support somebody who has dementia. Whatever your interest, please join us for our Dementia Friends event – on Wednesday 5 July.
Emma Borley, our Admiral Nurse Clinical Lead, will be teaming up with Bob Gleeson and Sam Smith, Dementia Friends Champions from the Alzheimer’s Society to talk to you about:
• Learning what it is like to live with dementia
• What is a Dementia Friend?
• How small things you do make a big difference to someone with dementia
• What our Admiral Nursing team is doing to raise awareness of dementia among our staff
• How Admiral Nurses support families and carers of people with dementia.
When: Wednesday 5 July 2017, 5.45pm – 7.30pm
Where: Highpoint Venue, Solent NHS Trust HQ, Bursledon Road, Southampton, SO19 8BR
Refreshments served between 5.45pm-6pm, so please arrive promptly for a 6pm start.
Please book your place by calling 023 8060 8889 or emailing email@example.com